Project Manager User Guide
|I. Managing Project Requirements||II. Meeting Project Goals||III. Accounting for Project Impacts|
"As a Project Manager, I am responsible understanding all costs, requirements, and regulations before beginning my project."
Limiting project costs upfront and over the product's life cycle
- Compare over 100 materials on their relative costs to purchase/install, maintain, and dispose
- Discover bundling strategies to realize cost savings
- View financial case studies and success stories
- Use the Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) framework to account for all costs over the product’s life cycle
Aligning project goals within applicable federal requirements while meeting any certification requirements
"As a Project Manager, I am responsible for the delivery of my project on schedule, within scope, and under budget."
Coordinating with stakeholders to manage project scope
- Utilize an integrative process and identify stakeholders specific to each project
- View a list of key strategies to a successful project
Delivering a project that meets the desired environmental and performance goals
- View a list of sustainable best practices applicable to all project types
- View a list of sustainable strategies for Space Reconfiguration and Renovation projects
- View a list of sustainable strategies for Under 10,000 SF Interior Gut Rehab projects
- View a list of sustainable strategies for Building Systems Upgrades
- Read case studies to discover successful project techniques
"As a Project Manager, I should deliver a final product that accounts for future environmental, social, and financial impacts and works to optimize those impacts for the betterment of my organization and society as a whole."
Understanding of the project’s overall effect on energy, water, natural materials, and other resource consumption
- Learn about a system’s key impacts on consumption
- Evaluate materials from multiple office spaces on environmental criteria
- Explore potential synergies of system components and inter-system relationships
- View guidelines for capturing a project’s overall effect using the Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) approach
Understanding the project’s overall impact on human behavior and well-being
Break down the silos!
As a Project Manager, I don’t live or work in a bubble.
To deliver a successful project, I regularly work with a variety of professionals who would benefit from the value of the SFTool.
|Decision Makers||Maintenance Personnel|
|Specialized Consultants||Interior Designers|
Learn more about the Integrative Design Process