*** WARNING ***
This is a U.S. General Services Administration Federal Government computer system that is "FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY." This system is subject to monitoring. Individuals found performing unauthorized activities are subject to disciplinary action including criminal prosecution.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- 1. The Internet domain and IP address from which you have established your connection to access our website;
- 2. The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- 3. The date and time you accessed our site;
- 4. Any errors you encounter; and
- 5. For registered users we store the following regarding any site data modifications
- a. Who made changes
- b. When these changes happened
Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are only used for these investigations and technical troubleshooting and are scheduled for destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines.
Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this server are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.