- Keys to Success
- Integrative Design Process
- Life Cycle Approach
- Using Acquisition Life Cycle Tools
- Verifying Delivery of Sustainable Products and Services
- Responsible Business Conduct
Resources for Verifying Sustainable Products
The resources (referenced websites) in this section can be used to determine whether documentation provided by the contractor confirms the product or service meets the sustainable requirements included in the contract. It is up to the contractor and/or vendor to provide credible and verifiable documentation to demonstrate compliance with all sustainability requirements. The standards, specifications, and ecolabels listed are the same as those specified in the Green Procurement Compilation.
Vendor Compliance Determination: Resources with Multiple Attributes
Visit the Materials and Resources page for terms that help define sustainable acquisition and thereby give an overview of how multiple attributes better identify sustainable products.
Vendor Compliance Determination: Resources with Single Attributes
Visit the Green Procurement Compilation for information on designated product requirements. This information can be used to better understand the designated product requirements and how to verify whether contractors/vendors are providing compliant products.
- Ecolabel Index - Big Room Inc. index of ecolabels. Payment for use of the Ecolabel Index is required.
- General Services Administration - Green Procurement Compliation
- Responsible Purchasing Network has published a set of Green Purchasing Best Practices Guides for the National Association of State Procurement Officials.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency - Recommendations of Specifications, Standards, and Ecolabels for Federal Purchasing