[Skip to Content]
We've improved! View our guide to see what's changed.


Products used in the construction of buildings, such as adhesives, boilers, carpet, central air conditioners, chillers, flooring, heat pumps, lighting, and roof coating.

References and Guidance

Additional Guidance

Underwriters Laboratories Environment (ULE) has taken over the EcoLogo and GREENGUARD standards. The respective replacement standards are reflected accordingly.