GSA Public Buildings Service (PBS) Office of Facilities Management (OFM)
Part of the General Services Administration's (GSA) Public Buildings Service (PBS), the Office of Facilities Management (OFM) is responsible for providing facilities related solutions and services to Federal tenants located in over 8,500 owned and leased workspaces across the nation. Its mission is to provide safe, reliable, productive and sustainable workplace environments that support the business of the Federal Government at best value to the taxpayer. OFM's solutions and services are grounded in three strategic areas of focus: Stewardship, Operations and Service.
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts Instructional Memo Training Course
- Essentials of Facilities Management
- Essentials of Lease Management
- Essentials of Sustainability
- Excellence in Operations & Maintenance Contract Administration: HVAC Maintenance
- Smart Building Training