IFMA Courses, Certificates, and Certifications
The International Facility Management Association provides a number of individual courses, certificates and certifications aimed primarily at the Facility Management role. This comment thread seeks comments on the courses leading to the Facility Management Professional (FMP), Essentials of FM-OM Course, Sustainable Facilities Professional (SFP) and Certified Facility Manager (CFM) credentials. Note that there are four courses aligned with the Facility Management Professional (FMP). Once these courses have been successfully completed an individual gains the FMP credential. The essentials of FM-OM is considered an introductory course.
All feedback on FMI documents and notices should be sent via email to AskFMI@gsa.gov. Comments through other avenues will not be accepted. Once comments are collected, they will be posted publicly alongside the document.
Open for public comment:
- Facility Information Technology Management and Technology Management
- IFMA Facility Management Professional - Operations and Maintenance (Update 11.13.14)
- IFMA Facility Management Professional - Project Management (Update 11.13.14)
- IFMA Facility Management Professional (2020 update)
- IFMA Sustainability Facility Professional (Updated 11.13.14)
- Occupancy and Human Factors
- Real Estate
- Sustainability Facility Professional (SFP) 2023