Building Operators Certification
Building Operators Certification trains facilities personnel in the interdependent and complex nature of building systems, HVAC, electric, lighting and more, with a broad view of understanding promoting energy efficient operations outcomes. The BOC certificate aligns with Facility Management, Operations, Energy Management and other various roles/performances. Public comment will begin upon post date and run for two calendar weeks.
All feedback on FMI documents and notices should be sent via email to AskFMI@gsa.gov. Comments through other avenues will not be accepted. Once comments are collected, they will be posted publicly alongside the document.
- BOC 211 and 213-216
- BOC 1001 and 212
- BOC 1002, 1003, 1004, 1006, and 1008-1012
- BOC 1005, 1007, 201, 202, 203, and 204
- BOC 2001-A - Scoping Your Building for Operational Improvements (Part 1)
- BOC 2002 - Optimizing HVAC Controls for Energy Efficiency
- BOC 2003 - Introduction to Building Commissioning (Previous BOC 214)
- BOC 2005 - Project Peer Exchange Day
- BOC 2010 - Preventative Maintenance and Troubleshooting Principles(Previous BOC 201)
- BOC 2011 - Motors in Facilities (Previous BOC 211)