Drywall (also known as gypsum board) is the material used to build standard interior walls. Drywall should be locally sourced and include recycled material.
- Use cleaning chemicals and solutions that are Green Seal certified.
- Dust with micro fiber cloth regularly.
End of Life Tips
- Contact the manufacturer for recycling information, or visit Earth911.com to determine the capacity of local facilities
For alignment with LEED Standards
Regional Materials: For credit achievement calculation, products sourced (extracted, manufactured, purchased) within 100 miles (160 km) of the project site are valued at 200% of their base contributing cost.
- BD+C and ID+C MR: Building Product Disclosure and Optimization – Sourcing of Raw Materials and Material Ingredients
- O+M MR: Purchasing - Facility Maintenance and Renovation