Products used inside buildings, such as furniture, ice and vending machines, and water coolers. Products in this category may also apply to the acquisition of construction services.
References and Guidance
Before buying new products, be sure to consider excess personal property from other federal agencies. It's not just the mandatory first source of supply, it's sustainable! Visit GSAXcess® to search the federal government’s available excess personal property for transfer.
To promote fuel efficiency and reduce greenhouse gases and air pollution, consider using a SmartWay Transport Partner for shipment of your products.
- E.O. 13834
- E.O. 13834 Implementation Resources
- ENERGY STAR Data Center Initiatives
- EPA’s Recommendations of Specifications, Standards, and Ecolabels
- EPA's Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines
- Guiding Principles for Sustainable Federal Buildings and Associated Instructions
- Whole Building Design Guide