[Skip to Content]
We've improved! View our guide to see what's changed.


Products commonly used in an office environment such as binders, bristols (cardstock), toner cartridges, copy paper, and furniture.

References and Guidance

Additional Guidance

Underwriters Laboratories Environment (ULE) has taken over the EcoLogo and GREENGUARD standards.  The respective replacement standards are reflected accordingly.