SignageReturn to Cafeteria
- Communicate progress towards achieving building energy efficiency, solid waste reduction, or other sustainability goals.
- Post table talkers, pamphlets, or other signage to educate visitors about the biobased and compostable materials being used.
- Display signage about the environmental benefits associated with design choices within the food service area. For example, educate visitors about compostable and biobased materials while they are waiting in line.
- Display real-time information about current energy consumption and/or performance of alternative energy systems such as solar panels.
- Provide signage promoting stair use to encourage physical activity.
- Encourage occupants to use alternative means of transportation such as cycling to promote respiratory and cardiovascular health.
Compare Signage Options
Occupant Health and Wellness ( <span id="docs-internal-guid-f1e45d2e-bfa3-fe9d-96f4-ff81811a5b68"><span><span>Guiding Principles criteria 4.9</span></span></span>)
“Design building features and integrate programs and initiatives that promote voluntary physical health and wellness opportunities for the building occupants.”
CDC.gov | HSS/GSA Health and Sustainability Guidelines for Federal Concessions and Vending Operations
GSA SFTool Health and Wellness Guidance Crosswalk