Facilities Management Institute
GSA's online resource for professional development of federal buildings personnel. This tool includes resources, links to training and a self-assessment function designed to help you develop your potential throughout your career.
The Federal Facilities Skills Assessment Tool (FEDSAT) is a no-cost, online skills assessment tool for FBPTA affected personnel to demonstrate knowledge of recognized high priority FBPTA “performances,” defined as typical job functions for facilities personnel.
Facilities O&M Resources:
- FMI Training Submission Template
- FBPTA Public Law 111-308
- DOE/NREL Job/Task Analysis - Facility Manager
- 2018 FBPTA Core Competencies and Recommended Cirriculum
- Veterans Administration Facilities Management School
- Army Corps of Engineers - Sustainability & Energy Webinar Series
- Industry Links/Knowledge Portals/White Papers
- Federal Government links/Knowledge Portals/Publications
- University and College Resource Links
- Accelerate FM User Manual and Training Guide