Other Useful GPC Links
The links below are additional resources related to the Green Procurement Compilation (GPC).
The Acquisition Gateway is a new hub for Federal acquisition professionals' daily activities. Sign up to access expert articles on sustainability topics, solution comparisons, tools, templates, prices paid data, and more to support successful outcomes at each step of the acquisition life cycle. Participate in the community and share advice, success stories, and lessons learned with other acquisition professionals.
- Sustainable Acquisition Training Resources
- DOE FEMP Training - Contracting for Efficiency
- GPC Overview and Screenshots
- EPA’s Greener Purchasing Website
- GSA's Green Lease Policies and Procedures
- FEMP Contracting for Efficiency: A Best Practices Guide for Energy-Efficient Product Procurement
- Green Purchasing Best Practices: Compostable Food Service Ware -- This best practices guidance was developed for state and local agency users but contains practical advice and information useful to federal purchasers.
- Helpful Tools within SFTool
- Verifying Delivery of Sustainable Products and Services
- Responsible Business Conduct
- Northeast Recycling Council (NERC) Model Environmentally Preferable Purchasing (EPP) Specifications and Purchasing Guidelines
Personal Property Disposal
- For Industry Partners - Getting on Schedule
- Get Started with GSA Schedules
- How to Sell to the Federal Government
- Selling Greener Products and Services to the Federal Government
- Opportunities for Small Businesses
- GSA Small Business Information
Other Useful GPC Links
Did You Know?
You can get one free hour’s worth of continuing education / professional development by passing the Federal Facilities Skills Assessment Tool (FEDSAT)!Take the Assessment
Good health has both physical and psychological components. Being healthy means the absence of disease and illness, as well as feeling positive about life and work. The workplace can play a role in the health of workers by eliminating risks and creating conditions that support cognitive, emotional, and social well-being.
Share Your Story
Do you have a story to share? See and share examples of successes and struggles from our user community in Share