Other Useful GPC Links
The links below are additional resources related to the Green Procurement Compilation (GPC).
The Acquisition Gateway is a new hub for Federal acquisition professionals' daily activities. Sign up to access expert articles on sustainability topics, solution comparisons, tools, templates, prices paid data, and more to support successful outcomes at each step of the acquisition lifecycle. Participate in the community and share advice, success stories, and lessons learned with other acquisition professionals.
- Sustainable Acquisition Training Resources
- DOE FEMP Training - Contracting for Efficiency
- GPC Overview and Screenshots
- EPA’s Greener Purchasing Website
- FEMP Contracting for Efficiency: A Best Practices Guide for Energy-Efficient Product Procurement
- Green Purchasing Best Practices: Compostable Food Service Ware -- This best practices guidance was developed for state and local agency users but contains practical advice and information useful to federal purchasers.
- Verifying Delivery of Sustainable Products and Services
- Social Sustainability
- Northeast Recycling Council (NERC) Model Environmentally Preferable Purchasing (EPP) Specifications and Purchasing Guidelines
Personal Property Disposal
- For Industry Partners - Getting on Schedule
- Getting Started with GSA Schedules
- How to Sell to the Federal Government
- Selling Greener Products and Services to the Federal Government
- Opportunities for Small Businesses
- Assistance for Small Businesses
Did You Know?
Indoor contaminants such as dust mites, molds, cockroaches, pet dander, secondhand smoke and some chemicals can trigger asthma attacks. One in 11 children and 1 in 12 adults suffer from asthma.
The Workplace Environment as a Catalyst for Social Change
We know workplace design can influence functional behaviors, but can it be a catalyst for social change? Can organizations use the environment to improve the sense of community, increase morale, reduce stress, and develop cross group relationships?
Share Your Story
Do you have a story to share? See and share examples of successes and struggles from our user community in Share