Social Content tied to green building best practices. Discover relevant sustainability news through the topics below.
- .@BPC_Bipartisan report recommends ways to improve preparedness for a cyber attack on the electric grid: #BPCenergy
- Today we’re announcing new standards for cars & fuels to make air cleaner, American families healthier #cleancars
- 99 Percent Of New Power Generation Added In January Came From Renewable Energy via @climateprogress
- All-of-the-above is a path to job creation, energy security & less pollution. Here's how it's working: #ActOnClimate
- Come see us at Building Operating Management's NFMT Baltimore on March 4th. Looking forward to it! @nfmt_conference
Community Case Studies
Sustainability in practice, by the community, for the community. Learn from the real world experience of others by reading on.
As part of a national effort to demonstrate compliance with the EO13514 and the Guiding Principles for Federal Leadership in High Performance Sustainable Buildings, GSA adopted the USGBC's Volume Certification Program, utilizing standards set forth in the LEED Existing Buildings: Operations & Maintenance rating system for their documentation. The Wallace F. Bennett Federal Building is located in the Central Business District within Salt Lake City and is the largest GSA owned property in Salt Lake City.
Have a story to share?
Have you successfully integrated sustainable design into your space? Did something not go the way you planned? Upload your pictures and a brief write-up to share your success/struggles with your green renovation. Get comments from the community and helpful suggestions to your issues.Share Your Story View All Stories